
I can't believe I only posted two times in September. Needless to say life is a changin' at the Smith household. I am up to my eyeballs in school, student teaching, and oh yeah, being a mom.
The computer crashed and burned, so we have no photos, and our camera was broken too. Before the wedding, we got a new camera-- so perhaps there will be posts more frequently.
I was a bridesmaid at my friend Laura's wedding this past weekend and it was lovely. Grace danced up a storm.
Stay tuned for more pictures... these were brought to you courtesy of our friends on the Facebook.

3 comments:
Yeah! I was going to give you grief for the lack of posts but then I thought I should cut you a break from one teacher (currently unemployed) to another (future :)
Okay, so it posted my comment twice... so I deleted it and now it looks like lots of comments!
Post a Comment