Yes, this title resembles a 12 year old girl's text... but that's the best way to describe this.
I put Grace in for a nap-- fully clothed. I hear a weird sound, and then crying from her room about 30 minutes later. I know this is odd... so I go in and find-- this:
I put Grace in for a nap-- fully clothed. I hear a weird sound, and then crying from her room about 30 minutes later. I know this is odd... so I go in and find-- this:
At first, I am not sure what I am seeing. I realize Grace is missing clothes, but it appears she is stuck in her shirt.
Then I realize-- it's not her shirt, it's her baby doll's dress!!!! Too funny, so I run out of the room, and grab the camera to capture this special moment. What I failed to notice, and you might see, is that Grace also took her diaper off!!!
When I get back with my camera, and my crying baby, Grace tells me "I spilled!" Sure enough she went in her bed. Then she cries, "I have to go to the potty" so I get her out of the bed, still in the doll's dress, and get her to the bathroom-- where shocker of all shockers-- she pees like a big girl! Her words.... Meanwhile I am laughing so hard, I almost.... well enough information about my family ;)
4 comments:
She looks like the incredible hulk! Very funny. It's a shame it's on the internet for the whole world to see for the rest of her life.
Grace you are too cute. Mia has done a lot of things during naps, but never thought of wearing her baby doll clothes!
okay that is one of the funniest things ever!!!
Post a Comment