Grace was super excited to get these twin babies for her birthday.
I will admit to be a "green" mom-- yes I re-gifted, with permission (note the Christmas bag I reused as well...)
See, I wanted my very own twins for Christmas (denied by my hubby... then his cousin and wife are having TWINS, can you believe it?) and all I got were these dolls... and some other very nice gifts.
So ta-da Grace gets 2 babies when she turns 2. She loved them, but Grandma is calling them Baby A and Baby B. Today, I heard Grace call one Baby B (she knows which is which). Something needs to be done!!! We need name ideas. Please post as many ideas as you have. The winner will be featured right here on this awesome blog.
Thanks for the help! By the way, they are twin girls, one with blue eyes and one with brown, if that helps with the naming!
Suggest away...
5 comments:
man i wish i were 2 year old grace! she is rockin' the birthday loot!! p.s. i want twins so bad!!!
here are my twin names:
regan
mckay
ezrie
julia
claire
lorelei
hayden
and last but not least AGNES!!! someone needs to use this name since i'm not allowed to!
Dixie and Pixie
Mary and Kari
I think the pair are Irish...
Fiona
Kerry
Dana (DAN a)
Clodagh (KLO da)
Cara (CAR a)
Siobhan (Shivaun)
Aisling
Deirdre
Niamh (Neve) - my favorite!
Elle & Belle (a little late)!
so...what's the tie breaker or has grace already named them herself?
Post a Comment